What Skills will students learn in the history club?
- Acquire knowledge of and understanding about human activity in the past
- Understand the contemporary world through the study of the past
- Develop conceptual understanding and the ability to think independently
- Develop a range of skills essential for the study of history
- Be encouraged to develop positive attitudes such as a commitment to objectivity and fairness, and an acceptance that people and events must be judged in the context of their values and time
- Be encouraged to develop an interest and enthusiasm for history and a value of their heritage from the past