Extra-Curricular Activities is focused on the student’s interests and needs. The timetable is developed in conjunction with parents and students based on a process of consultation.
- Is student led that develops responsibility and leadership skills in our students.
- Teachers lead activities of interest in a participative manner and building relationships in the school.
- Physical activity during exam period helps mental focus and reduce stress and anxiety.
- Helps with time Management and prioritising by balancing a variety of different tasks and commitments.
- Building Relationship Skills that learn to engage and interact appropriately and develop socially finding peers with similar interests.
- Improves overall physical and mental health.